Join The Team at Kate & Co. Home
Did you ever think you could have a career built around furniture and objects that inspire? Well, this is a unique chance to do so! We are a fast-growing, ever evolving company based in beautiful downtown Lindsay selling some of the most sought-after furniture and home decor in the world (yes really). It’s real. It’s authentic. Items that were built for beauty, style, and comfort, which we believe is true luxury. The essence of what an object is made of shines through and is thoughtfully selected. If this interests you, AND you like working hard within a team and enjoy interacting with people this job could be the right fit for you.
Please review our Job Description below before applying. Note: this is not an entry-level job. We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of professional retail sales experience, must speak English and preferably lives in the Lindsay area.
No phone calls or walk-ins without an appointment please. Resumes can also be emailed to Kate @ email@example.com . We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Top Six Reason to Apply to Kate & Co. Home
- You love interacting with the public and helping them with their decisions
- You have a strong work ethic and would like to grow with an exciting business
- You have experience selling luxury items or furniture
- You are able to carry items up to 30 lbs
- You are hardworking, dependable, and trustworthy
- You deeply value the environment & treating all people fairly and equally
What does a Sales Associate do?
As the public face of Kate & Co. Home the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with all customer questions about the products and services we offer. Our Sales Associates are expected to continuously update their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products and displays.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating and managing financial transactions.
- Achieving established goals and daily duties.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Sales Associate requirements:
- High school diploma.
- 5 years minimum working in retail or affiliated business.
- Retail sales experience in a luxury goods or furniture market.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Proficient use of computers and social media platforms like Instagram.
At Kate & Co. Home our purpose is to inspire a life of style. We achieve this by living our Brand Core Values; and demonstrating Kate Co Home core values to each customer we serve.
- Passion – Own it
- Excellence – Elevate every moment
- Warmth – Open to the world
- Unity – One team. One Kate Co Home
Part-time: 8-24 hours per week for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, part time, seasonal, permanent.
Contact Kate Today @: firstname.lastname@example.org